Please Call 773.913.5877 To Inquire:
Refund Policy – Events & Conferences:
We do not issue refunds on any event or conference ticket sales. We have limited tickets for each event, and once a ticket is sold, that seat is taken. However, if we have availability at our next conference, you may join that conference and use your ticket as a credit. There is no guarantee that a “like event” will be held in the future, and there are no guarantees that you will receive a credit. We ask that you only purchase tickets to events that you can attend.
Your privacy is important to us. Synergistic Six, LLC’s policy is to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://synergistic6.com/, and other sites we own and operate.
1. Information we collect:
When you visit our website, our servers may automatically log the standard data provided by your web browser. It may include your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type and version, the pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on each page, and other details.
We may also collect data about the device you’re using to access our website. This data may include the device type, operating system, unique device identifiers, device settings, and geo-location data. What we collect can depend on the individual settings of your device and software. We recommend checking the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider to learn what information they make available to us.
We may ask for personal information, such as your:
- Phone/mobile number
- Work address
- Payment information will be collected by a payment card processing firm, not by Synergistic Six directly. We will never sell your private information.
2. Legal basis for processing:
We will process your personal information lawfully, fairly, and in a transparent manner. We collect and process information about you only where we have a legal basis for doing so.
These legal basis depend on the services you use and how you use them, meaning we collect and use your information only where:
- it’s necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request before entering into such a contract (for example, when we provide a service you request from us);
- it satisfies a legitimate interest (which is not overridden by your data protection interests), such as for research and development, to market and promote our services, and to protect our legal rights and interests;
- you give us consent to do so for a specific purpose (for example, you might consent to us sending you our newsletter); or
- we need to process your data to comply with a legal obligation.
Where you consent to our use of information about you for a specific purpose, you have the right to change your mind at any time (but this will not affect any processing that has already taken place).
We don’t keep personal information for longer than is necessary. While we retain this information, we will protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification. That said, we advise that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure and cannot guarantee absolute data security. If necessary, we may retain your personal information for our compliance with a legal obligation or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
3. Collection and use of information:
We may collect, hold, use, and disclose information for the following purposes, and personal information will not be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with these purposes:
- to enable you to customize or personalize your experience of our website;
- to contact and communicate with you;
- for internal record-keeping and administrative purposes;
- for analytics, market research, and business development, including operating and improving our website, associated applications, and associated social media platforms;
- for advertising and marketing, including sending you promotional information about our products and services and information about third parties that we consider may be of interest to you;
- to comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes that we may have; and
- to consider your employment application.
4. Disclosure of personal information to third parties:
We may disclose personal information to:
- third-party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, including (without limitation) IT service providers, data storage, hosting and server providers, ad networks, analytics, error loggers, debt collectors, maintenance or problem-solving providers, marketing or advertising providers, professional advisors, and payment systems operators;
- our employees, contractors, and/or related entities;
- credit reporting agencies, courts, tribunals, and regulatory authorities, in the event you fail to pay for goods or services we have provided to you;
- courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities, and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings or in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights;
- third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services, or direct marketing to you; and
- third parties to collect and process data.
5. International transfers of personal information:
The personal information we collect is stored and processed in the United States or where we or our partners, affiliates, and third-party providers maintain facilities. By providing us with your personal information, you consent to the disclosure to these overseas third parties.
We will ensure that any transfer of personal information from countries in the European Economic Area (EEA) to countries outside the EEA will be protected by appropriate safeguards, for example, by using standard data protection clauses approved by the European Commission or the use of binding corporate rules or other legally accepted means.
Where we transfer personal information from a non-EEA country to another country, you acknowledge that third parties in other jurisdictions may not be subject to similar data protection laws to the ones in our jurisdiction. There are risks if any such third party engages in any act or practice that would contravene the data privacy laws in our jurisdiction. This might mean that you will not be able to seek redress under our jurisdiction’s privacy laws.
6. Your rights and controlling your personal information:
Restrict: You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us using the details below. If you ask us to restrict or limit how we process your personal information, we will let you know how the restriction affects your use of our website or products and services.
Access and data portability: You may request details of the personal information that we hold about you. You may request a copy of the personal information we hold about you. Where possible, we will provide this information in CSV format or other easily readable machine formats. You may request that we erase the personal information we hold about you at any time. You may also request that we transfer this personal information to another third party.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant, or misleading, please contact us using the details below. We will take reasonable steps to correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete, misleading, or out of date.
Notification of data breaches: We will comply with laws applicable to us in respect of any data breach.
Complaints: If you believe that we have breached a relevant data protection law and wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint. You also have the right to contact a regulatory body or data protection authority in relation to your complaint.
Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our e-mail database or opt-out of communications (including marketing communications), please contact us using the details below or opt out using the opt-out facilities provided in the communication.
8. Business transfers:
If we or our assets are acquired, or in the unlikely event that we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, we would include data among the assets transferred to any parties who acquire us. According to this policy, you acknowledge that such transfers may occur and that any parties who acquire us may continue to use your personal information.
9. Limits of our policy:
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and policies of those sites and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy practices.
10. Changes to this policy:
This policy is effective as of July 14, 2020.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
With respect to the personal information of children under the age of 13 years of age, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission enforces COPPA, the United States consumer protection agency. The act states what operators of websites and online services must do to protect a child’s privacy and safety online. We will never market to children under the age of 13 years old. We are a business consulting firm that will not be conducting any type of marketing to children.
Fair Information Practices:
The Fair Information Practices governs privacy laws in the United States and play a significant role in data protection laws. The Fair Information Practice governs how to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information. We comply with this act and if we become aware of or are notified of a data breach, we will:
We will notify you with the contact information we have on file within five days.
CAN SPAM Act:
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that governs commercial email and gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them. We collect email addresses to respond to requests and send information and updates.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance if one is used.
- Honor opt-out and unsubscribe requests immediately.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by calling, texting, or emailing us.
If at any time you would like us to stop emailing you, please feel free to reach out to us by any means, call, text, or email us. Our numbers can be found at the bottom of our website.
Limitation of Liability:
Synergistic Six, LLC in no event will be liable to any party for any Incidental, Exemplary, Special, Direct, or Indirect Consequential Damages of any type arising from or related to the use of the Synergistic Six, LLC website at or from the use of the Synergistic Six, LLC Website Contact Forms located on our website. Synergistic Six, LLC will also not be liable for any business interruptions, loss of profits, loss of data, loss of service, or loss of materials. This liability waiver shall apply to all causes of action, whether based on tort, warranty, contract, or any other legal interpretations. We ask that you refrain from using our website immediately if you do not agree to these terms.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Synergetic Six, LLC, its officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including all and any attorney’s fees and costs associated for any reason due to or arising out of the content that you share with us, or from the use of our website. If you do not agree to these terms, please refrain from using our website.
synergistic6.com Accessibility Statement:
Updated: October 2022.
synergistic6.com strives to ensure that its services are accessible to people with disabilities. synergistic6.com has invested a significant amount of resources in helping ensure that its website is made easier to use and more accessible for people with disabilities, with the strong belief that every person has the right to live with dignity, equality, comfort, and independence.
Accessibility on synergistic6.com
synergistic6.com makes available the UserWay Website Accessibility Widget that is powered by a dedicated accessibility server. The software allows synergistic6.com to improve its compliance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1).
Enabling the Accessibility Menu
The synergistic6.com accessibility menu can be enabled by clicking the accessibility menu icon that appears on the corner of the page. After triggering the accessibility menu, please wait a moment for the accessibility menu to load in its entirety.
synergistic6.com continues its efforts to constantly improve the accessibility of its site and services in the belief that it is our collective moral obligation to allow seamless, accessible, and unhindered use for those with disabilities.
Despite our efforts to make all pages and content on synergistic6.com fully accessible, some content may not have yet been fully adapted to the strictest accessibility standards. This may be a result of not having found or identified the most appropriate technological solution.
Here For You
If you are experiencing difficulty with any content on synergistic6.com or require assistance with any part of our site, please contact us during normal business hours as detailed below, and we will be happy to assist.
If you wish to report an accessibility issue, have any questions, or need assistance, please contact synergistic6.com Customer Support as follows: