Video Surveillance & Internet of Things
Please Call 773.913.5877 To Inquire About:
A SYNERGISTIC COMBINATION OF SOFTWARE, SENSORS, AND TECHNOLOGY ALLOWS YOU TO MONITOR “THINGS” AS THEY MOVE!
What Can be Monitored?
Sensors Can Be Added To Most “Things” To Create Meaningful Insights. You May Be Surprised By All “Things” That Can Be Monitored:
- Volts / Amperage Of Generators.
- Vending Machines – vandalism, vibrations, and movement.
- Wheelchairs – where are they in the hospital?
- The Mobilization Of Hospital Equipment.
- Air Quality.
- Soil Moisture.
- Fuel Levels For Generators.
- Predictive Maintenance.
- Toilet & Ghost Flushing.
- Vibrations – important to monitor maintenance cages.
- Weapons Detection.
- Aggression & Loitering Detection.
- Parking Lot Smash & Grabs.
- Monitor Behavior – speak live with a guest via a camera.
- Vandalism & Graffiti – turn your parking lots into smart lots.
- Fire & Burglar Alarms – smart sensors may know before you do.
- Elevator Call Buttons – backup for the most crucial communication.
- Smart Lighting.
- Emergency Buttons.
- License Plate Recognition.
- Car Counting.
- People Counting.
If you can think of a “Thing” that you would like to monitor and you do not see it listed above, let’s chat!
Please see a Synergistic Six reference site on the Internet of Things:
Security Cameras and Artificial Intelligence provide a plethora of benefits to help businesses leverage the power of insight to make informed business decisions. However, Video Surveillance & Artificial Intelligence may be confusing to even the most experienced individuals. It is challenging to know the Pros and Cons of going to the cloud or keeping your system on-premise. Opinions may vary on which Security Camera to use when and where. Artificial Intelligence has become highly advanced and has surpassed many expectations. If your Video Surveillance Systems are working but not accomplishing your desired goal, please schedule a sixty-minute free discovery call with Synergistic Six. We will be happy to help you!
Advisory services are provided as part of the Discovery Session. Our clients will be assigned a team of engineers to help answer questions, design strategies, discuss use cases, and review best of fit options. Our clients realize benefits that are significant; consulting fees are highly reduced, and knowledge and strategies are increased.
Learn More: You may book a 60-minute discovery call with leading experts; the call is free of charge!
Video Surveillance & Artificial Intelligence is becoming a must. Unfortunately, the holdback to adding analytics and artificial intelligence for most is cost. However, we have good news for you; you may be able to add intelligence to existing cameras to leverage the power of insight in an affordable model.
Surveillance Cameras and options can become confusing. When watching the below video, do you know which camera to use why, and when?
We understand it may be confusing, we are happy to help you!